Great Frequently Asked Questions
Our Top 5 Dumpster Rental Frequently Asked Questions - With Answers
Frequently Asked Question #1. What is the dumpster rental process?
The dumpster rental process is actually pretty simple. First you call us let us know a little bit about your project, what you plan on throwing away, and know where and when you would like your dumpster delivered. Our driver then delivers the dumpster on the scheduled date you requested. You then fill the dumpster with debris and when you are finished with your dumpster, call us to let us know you are ready for the dumpster to be removed.
Frequently Asked Question #2. What size dumpster do I need?
This is the most common question we receive. It is often hard to predict just how big of a dumpster you need, especially when a small job ends up turning into a rather large one. We offer a variety of dumpster sizes to accommodate jobs small and large. See our dumpster sizes, typical uses, capacities and weight allowances to give you an initial starting point. ennifer is here to help you decide. It’s your project so you have the final say so.
Still unsure what size is best for you? Give us a call at 931-546-4140. We will be happy to discuss your options with you.
Frequently Asked Question #3. What can I put in the dumpster?
All types of items can go inside of our dumpsters. Roofing and construction companies often use dumpsters for roofing shingles and other construction and demolition debris. Renting a dumpster for yard waste is common in the spring and fall and a favorite option for many landscapers. If you are planning to become a DIY’r for a planned home renovation, we can assist you in removing drywall, tile, and other debris. Most household junk needing removed to cleanup a garage or attic can also go inside of your dumpster.
Items you are not allowed to put in the dumpster include batteries, adhesives, oil, paint, tires, and anything that might be flammable or explosive. For a complete list if prohibited items please review here. Review Tennessee Department of Environmental Quality guidelines for hazardous waste disposal.
Frequently Asked Question #4. How high should I fill the dumpster?
A basic rule of thumb when loading your dumpster is to keep the top even and level. When everything is packed evenly, it creates more room inside your dumpster and allows for a safer removal process.
Frequently Asked Question #5. How much does it cost to rent a dumpster?
The cost to rent a dumpster depends on the size you need and the length of your rental. Dumpster rentals come with a rental period and a weight allowance. Our deliveries are free. When you decide to order a dumpster you will know the total flat-rate price BEFORE you hang up the phone. Best of all we will work hard to BEAT or price match any quotes you may have received.
Need a Dumpster Rental?
Get Your Online Quote Today!
Available Dumpster Sizes
10 Yard Dumpster
15 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
- Size: 13′ L x 8′ W x 4′ H
- Weight: up to 2.5 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: Heavy materials, concrete, dirt, brick, small remodel jobs, small home cleanouts, up to 1000 sf single layer roof shingles, yard waste
- Capacity: 60 each 30-gallon trash bags or 4 standard pickup loads
- Size: 15′ L x 8′ W x 5′ H
- Weight: up to 3 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: Heavy materials, concrete, drywall, bricks, medium remodel jobs, up to 1500 sf of single layer roof shingles, yard waste
- Capacity: 90 each 30-gallon trash bags or 6 standard pickup loads
- Size: 23 L x 8′ W x 4′ H
- Weight: up to 4 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: Larger home cleanouts, small construction, larger remodeling jobs, up to 2200 sf of single layer roof shingles, yard waste
- Capacity: 120 each 30-gallon trash bags or 8 standard pickup loads
- Size: 23′ L x 8′ W x 6′ H
- Weight: up to 5 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: New building construction, large home remodeling jobs, demolition of small buildings, whole house clean out or evictions, bulky materials
- Capacity: 180 each 30-gallon trash bags or 12 standard pickup loads
- Size: 23′ L x 8′ W x 8′ H
- Weight: up to 5 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: New building construction, large home remodeling, demolition of larger buildings, large house clean out or evictions, bulky materials
- Capacity: 240 each 30-gallon trash bags or 16 standard pickup loads