Protect the Environment -Prohibited Dumpster Items
Items You Don't Want to Place in a Roll Off Dumpster
- Medical Waste
- Contaminated Soils
- Car batteries
- Computer batteries
- Lead-acid batteries
- Lithium ion batteries
- Rechargeable batteries
- Silver oxide batteries
- Household Hazardous Materials
- Hazardous Materials
- Oils, Fuels
- Propane Tanks
- Industrial Drums
- Wet Paint and Lacquers, Inks and Resins
- Undrained Appliances
- Whole Used Tires
- Wet Paint and Adhesives
Still Unsure of an Item?
Just Give Us a Call or Send Us an Email
10 Yard Dumpster
15 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
An integral part of any home or construction improvement project is getting rid of the debris in an efficient manner. Rather than having it pile up, renting a container large enough to hold the materials you are discarding will keep the project running safely and smoothly.
- 10 Yard Dumpster for small projects.
- 15 Yard Dumpster for small projects.
- 20 Yard Dumpster for medium projects.
- 30 Yard Dumpster for large projects.
- 40 Yard Dumpster for large bulky items.