30 Yard Roll Off Dumpster
Why choose a 30 yard roll off dumpster rental?
Our 30-yard roll off dumpster is the next larger size dumpster from a 20 yard roll off dumpster to rent and very popular amongst contractors. This size can be used for anything from large furniture removal, or larger junk removal projects to demolition jobs.
Projects for renting a 30-yard roll off dumpster:
The 30-yard roll off dumpster is a large size container, so it offers a good option for a variety of larger projects. If you are moving and need a central place for your unneeded items, this is probably the dumpster size for you. Below are the typical projects when renting a 30-yard dumpster.
- Whole-home decluttering project
- Office renovation
- Large furniture
- Pallet disposal
- Additions to your home
- No Hazardous Materials
Will a 30-yard roll off dumpster fit in my driveway?
More than one manufacturer produces 30-yard roll-off containers. Each roll-off dumpster typically has different exterior dimensions. As you can see, the typical size is 6 feet tall by 8 feet wide and 23 feet long. It is important to know the interior volume of the 30-yard dumpster is the same from all of the manufacturers. If you can fit an extended cab truck in your driveway, the chance is good this size dumpster will fit too.
How much will a 30-yard roll off dumpster hold?
30-yard roll off dumpsters can hold about 12 pickup truck loads or approximately 180 each 30-gallon trash bags. Although you can fit a lot of junk and debris into this size, make sure you pay attention to the weight of your items. Typically, the weight capacities range from 2-5 ton weight limit, which is between 4,000- 10,000 lbs. Curious to see how much your debris weighs? Visit our debris weight guide to help determine the best weight for your project.
How long can I rent a 30-yard roll off dumpster?
Typical rental periods from companies range between 3-and 7 days. We understand larger projects take more time in order to finish. So, we offer rental periods of between 7-and 14 days for no additional cost. If you need a dumpster rental for longer than 14 days, please call us at 931-546-4140. Our Customer-First approach guarantees your satisfaction every time.
Need a 30 Yard Dumpster Rental?
Get Your Online Quote Today!
30 Yard Dumpster Not Appropriate? Check Out Our Other Dumpster Rental Sizes!
10 Yard Dumpster
15 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
- Size: 13′ L x 8′ W x 4′ H
- Weight: up to 2.5 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: Heavy materials, concrete, dirt, brick, small remodel jobs, small home cleanouts, up to 1000 sf single layer roof shingles, yard waste
- Capacity: 60 each 30-gallon trash bags or 4 standard pickup loads
- Size: 15′ L x 8′ W x 5′ H
- Weight: up to 3 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: Heavy materials, concrete, drywall, bricks, medium remodel jobs, up to 1500 sf of single layer roof shingles, yard waste
- Capacity: 90 each 30-gallon trash bags or 6 standard pickup loads
- Size: 23 L x 8′ W x 4′ H
- Weight: up to 4 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: Larger home cleanouts, small construction, larger remodeling jobs, up to 2200 sf of single layer roof shingles, yard waste
- Capacity: 120 each 30-gallon trash bags or 8 standard pickup loads
- Size: 23′ L x 8′ W x 8′ H
- Weight: up to 5 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: New building construction, large home remodeling, demolition of larger buildings, large house clean out or evictions, bulky materials
- Capacity: 240 each 30-gallon trash bags or 16 standard pickup loads