15 Yard Roll Off Dumpster
Why Choose a 15 Yard Roll Off Dumpster
This is our next larger size from a 10-yard roll off dumpster. This size is typically used for a garage clean-out, attic decluttering, or a single room renovation.
Projects Best Suited for Renting a 15 Yard Roll Off Dumpster:
Below are the typical projects for choosing a 15-yard roll off dumpster. Much like the 10-yard dumpster, this size is ideal for smaller home projects and junk removal.
- Small home decluttering project.
- Attic, storage shed or garage cleanouts.
- Replacing the shingles on your roof.
- Single room remodels such as a small kitchen or bathroom.
- No Hazardous Materials
Will a 15-Yard Roll Off Dumpster Fit in My Driveway?
There are multiple manufacturers of 15-yard roll-off containers. Each dumpster will have different exterior dimensions. As you can see, the typical size is 5 feet tall by 8 feet wide and 15 feet long. The important fact is the interior volume of the 15-yard dumpster is the same from all of the manufacturers. If you can fit a truck in your driveway, chances are good this size dumpster will fit too.
How Much Will a 15-Yard Roll Off Dumpster Hold?
A 15-yard roll off dumpster can hold about 6 standard sized pickup truck loads or about 90 each 30-gallon trash bags. Although you can fit about 6 pickup truck loads, make sure you pay attention to your debris weight. Typically, the weight capacities range from 1-3 ton weight limit, which is between 2,000- 8,000 lbs. If you’re not sure how much your debris weighs, visit our debris weight guide to help determine the best weight for your project.
How long are rental periods for a 15-yard roll off dumpster?
Most companies offer a rental period range of between 3-and 7 days. We understand most of our customers need more time. As a result, we offer rental periods of between 7-14 days for the same price. If you need a dumpster rental for an extended period, please call us at so we can help get your project covered.
Do You Still Have Questions About a 15-Yard Roll Off Dumpster Rental?
If you’re still not sure if a 15-yard dumpster is the correct size for your project, we are here to help. There are 3 ways you can contact us.
- Just call us at 931-546-4140.
- Send us an email at email@example.com.
- Submit our online quote request and we will reach out to you to discuss the details.
If you think your project requires more than what a 15 yard roll off dumpster can handle, we offer roll-off containers in a variety of other sizes. View Dumpster 360’s dumpster rental options below:
15 Yard Dumpster Rental
Get Your Online Quote Today!
Need More Than a 15 Yard Dumpster? Check Out Our Other Dumpster Rental Sizes!
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
- Size: 13′ L x 8′ W x 4′ H
- Weight: up to 2.5 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: Heavy materials, concrete, dirt, brick, small remodel jobs, small home cleanouts, up to 1000 sf single layer roof shingles, yard waste
- Capacity: 60 each 30-gallon trash bags or 4 standard pickup loads
- Size: 23 L x 8′ W x 4′ H
- Weight: up to 4 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: Larger home cleanouts, small construction, larger remodeling jobs, up to 2200 sf of single layer roof shingles, yard waste
- Capacity: 120 each 30-gallon trash bags or 8 standard pickup loads
- Size: 23′ L x 8′ W x 6′ H
- Weight: up to 5 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: New building construction, large home remodeling jobs, demolition of small buildings, whole house clean out or evictions, bulky materials
- Capacity: 180 each 30-gallon trash bags or 12 standard pickup loads
- Size: 23′ L x 8′ W x 8′ H
- Weight: up to 5 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: New building construction, large home remodeling, demolition of larger buildings, large house clean out or evictions, bulky materials
- Capacity: 240 each 30-gallon trash bags or 16 standard pickup loads