20 Yard Roll Off Dumpster
Why Choose a 20 Yard Roll Off Dumpster Rental?
Our 20-yard roll off dumpster is a popular size dumpster to rent. This size can be used for anything from a basement and garage junk removal project to a demolition job. Project types, the size of the 20-yard roll-off container, and an overview of this roll-off container size will be discussed below.
Projects Best Suited for Renting a 20 Yard Roll Off Dumpster:
Since the 20-yard roll off dumpster is a mid-sized dumpster, it is a good fit for a variety of projects. Below are the typical projects when renting a 20-yard dumpster. Please note this size is the largest size available for both dirt and concrete projects. Larger dumpsters with higher sidewalls would be too heavy for safe transportation according to the Department of Transportation (DOT).
- Whole-home decluttering projects
- Larger garage and basement cleanouts
- Driveway replacement
- Home renovations
- Dirt removal
- Siding replacement
- Large furniture
Will A 20 Yard Roll Off Dumpster Fit in My Driveway?
Many manufacturers produce 20-yard roll-off containers. Each roll-off container typically has different exterior dimensions. As you can see, the typical size is 4 feet tall by 8 feet wide and 23 feet long. It is important to know the interior volume of the 20-yard dumpster is the same from all of the manufacturers. If you can fit an extended cab truck in your driveway, the chance is good this size dumpster will fit too.
How Much Will a 20 Yard Roll Off Dumpster Hold?
20-yard dumpsters can hold about 6 pickup truck loads. Although you can fit a lot of junk and debris into this size, make sure you pay attention to the weight of your items. Typically, the weight capacities range from 1-5 ton weight limit, which is between 2,000-10,000 lbs. Curious to see how much your debris weighs? Review our debris weight guide to help determine the best weight for your project.
How Long Are Rental Periods for a 20 Yard Roll Off Dumpster?
Most companies offer a rental period range of between 3-and 7 days. At Dumpster 360 we understand most of our customers need more time for larger projects. So, we offer rental periods of between 7-14 days for the same price. Need a dumpster rental for longer than 14 days? If so, please call us at 931-546-4140.
Need a 20 Yard Dumpster Rental?
Get Your Online Quote Today!
Need More or Less Than a 20 Yard Dumpster? Check Out Our Other Dumpster Rental Sizes!
10 Yard Dumpster
15 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
- Size: 13′ L x 8′ W x 4′ H
- Weight: up to 2.5 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: Heavy materials, concrete, dirt, brick, small remodel jobs, small home cleanouts, up to 1000 sf single layer roof shingles, yard waste
- Capacity: 60 each 30-gallon trash bags or 4 standard pickup loads
- Size: 15′ L x 8′ W x 5′ H
- Weight: up to 3 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: Heavy materials, concrete, drywall, bricks, medium remodel jobs, up to 1500 sf of single layer roof shingles, yard waste
- Capacity: 90 each 30-gallon trash bags or 6 standard pickup loads
- Size: 23′ L x 8′ W x 6′ H
- Weight: up to 5 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: New building construction, large home remodeling jobs, demolition of small buildings, whole house clean out or evictions, bulky materials
- Capacity: 180 each 30-gallon trash bags or 12 standard pickup loads
- Size: 23′ L x 8′ W x 8′ H
- Weight: up to 5 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: New building construction, large home remodeling, demolition of larger buildings, large house clean out or evictions, bulky materials
- Capacity: 240 each 30-gallon trash bags or 16 standard pickup loads