Affordable 10 Yard Roll Off Dumpster
Why Choose a 10 Yard Roll Off Dumpster Rental?
The 10 yard roll off dumpster in our inventory is our smallest and most affordable dumpster size and is always considered a first option for disposing of “heavy materials” like dirt, roofing shingles, or concrete.
So if you have an upcoming small project removing junk from your garage or attic, or remodeling a small bathroom or kitchen, shingle replacement, or landscaping dirt removal then this size is the most appropriate to help you complete your scheduled project. Because of its small dimensions – it will fit nicely into a home driveway.
Projects Best Suited For Renting a 10 Yard Roll Off Dumpster
Below are the typical projects for choosing a 10-yard dumpster.
- Small home decluttering project
- Garage, attic,storage shed or basement cleanouts
- Roofing replacement
- Concrete or dirt removal
- Small kitchen or bathroom remodel
- No Hazardous Materials
Will a 10-Yard Roll Off Dumpster Fit in My Driveway?
Each manufacturer of a 10-yard roll-off container will have slightly different sizes. The typical size of our 10 yard container is 13 feet long, 8 feet wide, and 4 feet tall. Regardless of specific dimensions, what is important is that the interior volume capacity of a 10-yard dumpster is the same. If you can fit a mid-size car or truck in your driveway, chances are good this size dumpster will fit too.
How Much Will a 10-Yard Roll Off Dumpster Hold?
A 10-yard dumpster can hold about 4 standard pickup truck loads. Although you can fit about 4 pickup truck loads or roughly 60 each 30-gallon trash bags, make sure you order your trash container commensurate with the appropriate weight capacity based on your debris. “One size does not fit all.” Typically, the weight capacities for this sized dumpster range from 1-4 ton weight limit. This equates to between 2,000- 8,000 lbs. So if you’re not sure how much your debris weighs, review our debris weight guide to help gauge the best weight for your project.
How Long Are Rental Periods For a 10 Yard Roll Off Dumpster?
The average 10 yard rolloff dumpster rental period ranges from 3 to 7 days. We understand most of our customers are weekend warriors. As sucht, we offer rental periods of between 7-14 days for the same price. But, if you need a dumpster rental for a longer period of time, simply call us at 931-546-4140, email us at email@example.com or simply fill out our online quote form.
Ready for a 10 Yard Roll Off Dumpster Rental?
Get Your Online Quote Today!
Is a 10 Yard Roll Off Container To Small? Check Out Our Other Dumpster Rental Sizes!
15 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
- Size: 15′ L x 8′ W x 5′ H
- Weight: up to 3 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: Heavy materials, concrete, drywall, bricks, medium remodel jobs, up to 1500 sf of single layer roof shingles, yard waste
- Capacity: 90 each 30-gallon trash bags or 6 standard pickup loads
- Size: 23 L x 8′ W x 4′ H
- Weight: up to 4 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: Larger home cleanouts, small construction, larger remodeling jobs, up to 2200 sf of single layer roof shingles, yard waste
- Capacity: 120 each 30-gallon trash bags or 8 standard pickup loads
- Size: 23′ L x 8′ W x 6′ H
- Weight: up to 5 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: New building construction, large home remodeling jobs, demolition of small buildings, whole house clean out or evictions, bulky materials
- Capacity: 180 each 30-gallon trash bags or 12 standard pickup loads
- Size: 23′ L x 8′ W x 8′ H
- Weight: up to 5 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: New building construction, large home remodeling, demolition of larger buildings, large house clean out or evictions, bulky materials
- Capacity: 240 each 30-gallon trash bags or 16 standard pickup loads