Affordable 40 Yard Roll Off Dumpster
Why choose a 40 yard roll off dumpster rental?
Our 40 yard roll off dumpster is the largest size dumpster container in our inventory to rent. This size dumpster can be used for anything from large furniture removal, or large bulky item junk removal projects to demolition jobs (less concrete and dirt material).
Projects for renting a 40 yard roll off dumpster:
The 40 yard roll off dumpster is the largest size container, so it offers the best option for a variety of the largest projects. If you have a large project to undertake, this is the largest dumpster available. 40 yard dumpsters are not used often as they are not as readily available as the other sizes. Below are the typical projects when renting this dumpster size.
- Home or Building Demolition
- Major Renovations
- New Building Construction
- Large home multi-room clean-outs
- Decking Material removal
- Multiple remodel additions to your home
- Bulky Junk Items
- No Hazardous Materials
Will a 40 yard roll off dumpster fit in my driveway?
More than one manufacturer produces 40 yard roll-off dumpsters. Each roll-off dumpster typically has different exterior dimensions. As you can see, the typical size is 8 feet tall by 8 feet wide and 23 feet long. It is important to know the interior volume of the 40 yard dumpster is the same from all of the manufacturers. If you can fit an extended cab truck in your driveway, the chance is good this size dumpster will fit too. Make sure you have the height for this large dumpster as this sized container will wreak havok on low hanging wires or tree limbs.
How much will a 40-yard roll off dumpster hold?
40-yard roll off dumpsters can hold about 16 pickup truck loads or approximately 240 each 30-gallon trash bags.. Although you can fit a lot of junk and debris into this size, make sure you pay attention to the weight of your items. Typically, the weight capacities range from 4-6 ton weight limit, which is between 8,000- 12,000 lbs. Curious to see how much your debris weighs? Review our debris weight guide to help determine the best weight for your project.
How long can I rent a 40 yard roll off dumpster?
Typical rental periods from companies range between 3-and 7 days. We understand larger projects take more time in order to finish. So, we offer rental periods of between 7-and 14 days for no additional cost. If you need a dumpster rental for longer than 14 days, please give us a call at 931-546-4140 or complete our online quote form.
Need a 40 Yard Roll Off Dumpster?
Request Your Online Quote
or Call Us at 931-546-4140.
Need a Dumpster Smaller Than a 40 Yard Roll Off Dumpster? Then Rent a Small Dumpster
10 Yard Dumpster
15 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
- Size: 13′ L x 8′ W x 4′ H
- Weight: up to 2.5 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: Heavy materials, concrete, dirt, brick, small remodel jobs, small home cleanouts, up to 1000 sf single layer roof shingles, yard waste
- Capacity: 60 each 30-gallon trash bags or 4 standard pickup loads
- Size: 15′ L x 8′ W x 5′ H
- Weight: up to 3 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: Heavy materials, concrete, drywall, bricks, medium remodel jobs, up to 1500 sf of single layer roof shingles, yard waste
- Capacity: 90 each 30-gallon trash bags or 6 standard pickup loads
- Size: 23 L x 8′ W x 4′ H
- Weight: up to 4 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: Larger home cleanouts, small construction, larger remodeling jobs, up to 2200 sf of single layer roof shingles, yard waste
- Capacity: 120 each 30-gallon trash bags or 8 standard pickup loads
- Size: 23′ L x 8′ W x 6′ H
- Weight: up to 5 tons of Debris
- Typical Uses: New building construction, large home remodeling jobs, demolition of small buildings, whole house clean out or evictions, bulky materials
- Capacity: 180 each 30-gallon trash bags or 12 standard pickup loads